Here are some other projetcs , like drumboxes, sequencers ,repairs
you find the navigation on left hand or use the search box on top
most popular content from space "DIY Synthesizer "
- Manuals Synth
- TTSH ARP 2600 Clone
- Jürgen Haible FS1a Frequency Shifter
- Kawai K5000s modification USB-Floppy
- LXR Drumsynth build Rev..1 + 2
- ucapps Midibox Seq.Lite
- Yocto 808 clone
- TR9090 Project
- Minimoog Restauration
- Obx clone Project
- EMS Synthi A Clone
- ARP 3260 Keyboard Clone
- Oakleysound SE330 meets HVM
- Oakleysound TM3030
- Akai S6000 Storage Solution
- Moog Prodigy Clone
- Jasper Wasp Clone
- Juergen Haible Vocoder
- Nava TR-909 Clone
- Syncussion SY-1 clone
- MFOS Ultimate SMT Version
- MME Minimoog Clone guinguin
- Syncussion SY-1M
- Elektor Vocoder Clone
- Minipops MP7 clone
- RE-303 - not a further clone
- The Cloney Project VCS3 Clone
- Abstrakt Instruments VS-1 DIY
- TR-909 Firmware
- Midibox MB6582 SID
- Kobol Clone
- Xerxes Elka Synthex inspired Synth
- USB MIDI Interface
- Oakleysound SRE330
- Buchla 208 Clone
- RE-909 TR-909 replica
- JSISYNTH PROGUE
- Sequential Sixtrak Output Mod
- Buchla 218R 218P Clone
- 20.2 Elka Concorde repair
- Behringer B2600 calibration
- CGS WASP DUAL with Spread CV Repair
- Elka Concorde 811 Fan exchange
- Hartman Neuron Repair
- Kawai R-100 Modification and service
- Korg Minipops7 Mod and Service
- Moog Prodigy Repair
- Native Instruments S4 Controller - Crossfader repair
- Novation Supernova 2 Keyboard Voicecard
- SH-101 Service
- Yusynth System
Recent space activity
I spend some time in development and testing of some products for my own projects and offer this yet in my shop on www.DIYsynth.de
Bipolar Powersupply, perfect for Standalone devices like the TTSH
SSM2210 SSM2220 direct replacement:
Most DIY Projects was delayed or not finished..
- ENIGMA was announced (Arp2600 inspired synth) - still in progress
- DAVID half of the system is done -still in progress
- TTSH v4 was released
- RSF KOBOL Clone 9month delayed (have to complete mine)
- Kijimi was released by Black Corp (with few month delay)
- 2019 run of Cloney VCS3 clone with 6month delay (last parts was sent to users in december19)
- RE-606 by Paul Barker was released
- Jan Martin Koehler released his PLAITS in MU and MOTM format (DIY and assembled)
I made in the meantime some MU Format modules.. and still offer this for sale in 2020 MOTM300 in MU Format
Haible Triple Chorus and Haible Tau Pipe Phaser and 2 own new cases - this cases types are planned to sell in 2020
furthermore i renovated my basement, in a separate room is my DIY LAB yet and the studio was upgraded with some new gear.
I installed in my X32 Mixer a MADI card which is connected to the new RME fireface UFX+, all audio paths run thru 3 patchbays.
in December was the iConnectivity mioXL installed, which offer 10USB hosts and up to 12 MIDI DIN i/o connections. (click to enlarge)
Logan Solomans ( Jim Soloman and Jamie Logan) Project DAVID and ENIGMA - which are both great ARP2600 inspired synths are in build by me.
here few pictures of Davids VCF and the Powersupply (and few modules).
contact me if you want build this device too or in case you want an assembled device.
the winter season was again overloaded with a lot of projects.
I built some custom modules in MU and MOTM format - Triple Chorus in MU Format (still some available) and some Tau Pipe Phaser (available too)
, Haible Krautrock Phaser in a nice desktop case with 230V AC - i ordered today new cases and offer this for sale.
furthermore i designed few pcbs which are commercial available on diysynth.de
this tiny pcb helps to connect MU and MOTM pcbs or to use 5u module pcbs in standalone cases.
and for my side job as free author:
the most important project is ENIGMA - a new 2600 inspired synth, I'm involved as a consultant and helps to build prototypes etc.
i have a lot of stuff for sale:
many MOTM Modules, Jasper wasp clone - contact me in case you are looking for this.
I designed with the help of Simon Cox a PCB to fix the hum problem of the THC SY-1 Syncussion, which also helps in the SY-1M in case you have a coil hiss.
A Syncussion Dust Cover is available too, this fits for the SY-1 THC Version and SY-1M Version.
Futhermore my Webshop https://www.DIYSYNTH.de is back, all new products are exclusively available there.
this Website Server was moved on 03.May 2018 to a newer Server and the Webapplication was updated to the latest stable Version.
Dear DIY Friends,
due to private situations i closed my webshop DIYSYNTH.de on 23 April 2018.
If everything works well, i´m back with a DIY store at least in the year 2020.
The website is sponsored for one year by the best synthesizer case carpenter Ross Lamond
and another year by "The Black Company" known as Roman.F or from the DDRM Synthesizer .
(there are more details in a muffwiggler thread)
I´m still active with SDIY support here and plan to update this big website application server in next weeks.
In last month we worked hard (Jammie Logan (JMLS))on a new Arp4012 Filter in MOTM format
This module is avaiable in few weeks by JMLS.
Another Module was designed by VDD (a new german EE) and me, its a MOTM Module - 14channel (2x7 or 14channels) Active Splitter and 14channel buffered multiple (2x7ch or 14ch)
Its avaiable very soon on different resellers.
or drop me an email.
The new rev.5 Arp1601 Sequencer is available in my store:
sold out 04/2018
i updated the BOM and buildguide: Arp1601