Projecttitel: JSI Resonator
Status: HIER ÄNDERN
Resonator is a Polymoog inspired formant filter that is intended to emulate static resonances that are typical for acoustic instruments. Its three non-overlapping bands have frequency, gain and emphasis or resonance controls.
All three bands can be switched between Low pass, High pass and two Band pass modes (Band pass "notch").
- LOW frequency range: 60Hz-300Hz
- MID frequency range: 300Hz-1500Hz
- HIGH frequency range: 1500Hz-7500Hz
- Low pass
- Band pass
- Band pass "notch"
- High pass
CONTROLS FOR ALL BANDS
- Cutoff Frequency (CF)
- Emphasis (resonance)
- Dry Level
- Resonance Level
- Band mode switch
- Bypass switch
- Mono input (1/4" phone jack)
- Mono output (1/4" phone jack)
- 12VDC (0.1A) power adapter (2.1mm DC jack)
- Enclosure 8" x 4" x 1" (203.2mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
note for earlier BOM: don´t install R34 - it must be empty !!