I´m a Alpha Builder, more infos later.
RE606_BOM_191022.xlsx (First version)
RE606_BOM.v1.3.2-RLS.xlsx (latest version with mouser part numbers)
mouser card: (not approved from me)
add the tactile: 688-SKQEAA
(wrong here is the 22pF capacitor !!
also the 0.47UF is wrong - its bipolar in the mouser Bom instead of polar )
another mouser card is available:
- CR97 -> R97(4k7) and use C110 (1NF parallel)
- Tom board:
- CR305 -> R305 (4K7) and use C329 (1nf parallel)
- CR308 -> R308 (4K/) and use C330 (1nF parallel)
- The jumper wire strip from the alpha BOM was slightly too short, looks like it was updated in the latest BOM to 3 inch, but I would recommend maybe even getting the 4inch instead of 3inch :
- 571-FSN-23A-8 (Mouser)
- The scale switch - while this is by no means correct, this will work - just need to wire it to the board, and its quite small compared to the hole in the cases etc
- 611-SS-24E06-TG5P (Mouser)
Fuse Resistor 2.7ohm = R237 in PSU:
in case you dont have the SCALE Switch and want test the RE606 with a Workaround (Bridge Pins instead of a Switch)
, you have to Bridge the switchchassis holes with a cable at the outer mounting holes (same in Re303 ) - otherwise the GND pads/traces of the Instruments are not connected
Discussion about the Scale switch: http://220.127.116.11/~re303c5/forum/topic/514-unobtainium-re606-pre-scale-switch/?tab=comments#comment-12104
Install CR97 (1nF) and R106 from the bottom side otherwise the Mode Switch will not fit.
BU -battery Wire port 28 (not sure what to expect here but I measured somewhere around 6VDC iirc)
6VDC Wire port 30
15VDC Wire port 33
5VDC Wire port 34
Issue 1: (see service notes from Roland to check the correct layout)
please respect on the switchboard D404 is in wrong orientation, as described in the BOM
On the switchboard are the capacitor designators wrong labeled !!
C1 = C401 1uF/50V Electrolyte polar
C2= C402 10uF/50V Electrolyte polar
C3= C403 100uF/16V electrolyte polar